[ct-user] Internet spots and CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Internet spots and CT
From: W7NN@aol.com (W7NN@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:48:32 EST
In a message dated 10/28/98 11:15:30 AM EST, sims@sauron.msfc.nasa.gov writes:

<< I can get world-wide DX packet alerts from k7co.j7.net telnet session
(either through my T-10 line or modem at home).  Is there any way to take the
ethernet/modem telnet DX alerts and put them into CT instead of using the
'local' packet cluster?

I have been using DX Telnet for some time to connect to various clusters
around the world.  Seems to be bug free and works as good as being connected
as a local.  I understand most of the Win 95/98 logging programs support this
program.

I use a seperate computer and run a cable from the com port over to a com port
on the computer with my old DOS logging program and CT.  They think they are
talking to a local TNC.

Download a copy at http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wd4ngb/

73

Ron