[ct-user] CT Contest Operating Aid sheets available for download

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Contest Operating Aid sheets available for download
From: Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com> (Gary Yantis)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:13:25 -0600
Over the last year several hundred subscribers to this reflector have
requested and obtained this operating aid from me by e-mail file
attachment.  I now have an updated copy posted on my web site where it can
be downloaded.  It is located on the "Operating" page.

This operating aid is a list of all of the CT keys and commands.  I use the
sheets for quick reference during contests.  I hope you find it helpful.

73
Gary, W0TM
@8,720 feet near Vail, Colorado
http://www.midtec.com/w0tm.htm

My web site also has many live video links of Colorado ski areas as well as
links to other Colorado sites and ham sites.