[ct-user] Function keys -- MS terminal program

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Function keys -- MS terminal program
From: W3SB@aol.com (W3SB@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:30:48 EST
Hello,
My dumb terminal went south this AM and I've had to bring the kids computer
into the fray for the weekend.  Using the Window 3.1 terminal program and the
TNC (PK-88) is working FB except that I can't program the function keys.  For
example if I want to program F4 for SH/DX -- the command line has SH/DX but
when I enter F4, nothing happens.  All keyboard input is OK.  I've tried using
the CTRL-M for the <CR> at the end of the command line but that doesn't seem
to work.  Andy suggestions?  Tnx.
73 de Stokley, W3SB