[ct-user] CT V9.37B

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT V9.37B
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten) (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 11:05:19 EST
From:
Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:46:44 -0600 Herb Sims <sims@sauron.msfc.nasa.gov>
writes:

>Also, another problem that I am having is the following:  Let's say I
>worked a G3XYZ for England and another G station is announced on
>packet
>that I have not worked but is not a new multiplier, just a new
>contact.
> The announce window did not show me this new un-worked station, so I
>had
>to leave the Alt-O packet window open all the time, when an alert come
>up I
>would have to manually check to see if I had worked the station.  What
>am I
>doing wrong?

K1VR:  I believe that this feature is  discussed in the Manual under
Announcements or Alt-A.

Ctrl -> (Ctrl-right arrow) puts you into the Announce window. Then hit
PgUp or PgDn to toggle through QSO's Needed This Band, QSO's Needed All
Bands, Mults Needed This Band, and Mults Needed All Bands.

Hint:  There is a small problem with these windows, as, at the moment,
they are listing some stations as mults needed when they have already
been worked. K1EA knows about this problem (K1EP has reported it) and
K1EA noticed the same thing himself this past weekend at least. So if you
find stations listed as a mult needed and you KNOW you've worked him, you
are not crazy -- it is just a small bug.

-- Fred K1VR