[ct-user] Ct & RAC Contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ct & RAC Contest
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@Legato.COM> (Mike Walker)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 15:57:42 -0500
Dave

I think we use Field Day as it goes up to 2M and supports both modes.

DXpedtion mode might work as well.

Mike

At 14:38 98-12-08 , dtucker wrote:

>Until the CT program directly supports the RAC Canada Day and Canada Winter
>Contests, does anyone have a suggestion on how to make it work?  Contest is
>all band, both modes, & VE provinces as mults.  10 pts for VE Q, 2 for
>non-VE Q 20 pts for VE#RAC Q     Thanks... Dave KA6BIM
>
>...Dave

Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Silver Care Management                   3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON
http://www.legato.com                                    L7N 3J5
pager:  1480111@pagemart.net