[ct-user] CT 9.37 and time

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.37 and time
From: John V. Evans" <jvevans@his.com (John V. Evans)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:34:20 +0000
I used Ct 9.37 for the first time in the 10 meter contest this past
weekend. The computer clock is set for UT, but CT added 5 hours! I did
not catch the problem (in the heat of battle) until the end of the first
evening, by which time there were a hundred or so QSO's in the log. I
tried to use SETTIME to fix the problem, but it kept adding 5 hours. To
get the correct time I had to use SETTIME offser by -5 hours. The rest
of the QSO's were then logged OK. What gives?

  I can fix the early part of the log in an ASCII editor, but would like
to fix the ".bin" file also, since this is used to merge my contest Q's
into my regulatr log, How do I do this?

  ALl help gratefully received. John, N3HBX.