[ct-user] Radio Timeout errors

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Radio Timeout errors
From: wu4g@pipeline.com (wu4g@pipeline.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 06:57:48 -0500
Configuration:  TS-850s w/Kenwood IF-232c, Dell 466L, DOS 6.22, CT 9.37

Noticed during the 10M test almost continuous Radio timeout error at bottom
of screen.  Did not notice any effect to operation.  If I cleared error with
F11, while simply tuning around the error would return so know it was not
related to RFI.  I don't recall having this error with previous version's of
CT here.  (I have seen this same error occur frequently at our multi-multi
station with the FT-1000's, but blamed it mostly on RFI.)

Is this normal and nothing to be concerned with?