[ct-user] ether net lan

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ether net lan
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <NQ4I@compuserve.com> (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:35:09 -0500
Just an update....I purchased 8 of the SN2000 ether net cards and installed
them in the station computers...with a great amount of success...we tested
them in a contest envirom\nment during the 10m test, and all computers
logged flawlessly...using the K1TTT nettsr, and coax to link the computers
all up...had the technical help of W4DD who got the first two
working....this is the way to link computers...i am removing all the null
modem cables and y adaptors...anybody want to buy? anyway long story
shortened...it is the best thing since sliced bread...hi

Jeff can provide any additional details if anyone is interested...de Rick
NQ4i