[ct-user] CT 9.23 Won't Key Radio

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.23 Won't Key Radio
From: W2LC" <w2lc@ix.netcom.com (W2LC)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:58:45 -0500
I have CT version 9.23 and I am trying to key my radios with it.  I have an
interface for the COM1 port and another for the LPT1 port, both built
correctly and tested.

The port addresses and IRQs are correct.  COM1 doesn't do anything.  LPT1
keys the radio continuously as soon a one of the function keys is pressed.
The messages for each key are correct.  The computer is a Compaq presario
model 4160, windows 95 etc...

It is not an RF problem.

So what is it that I am missing ?  I'd like to get into the 20th century
before the 21st century gets here !

My 9.23 copy is one which I won at the Dayton contest dinner a few years
ago , maybe not a real copy ?

I did consult the reflector archives for this problem but didn't find
anything.

Please reply direct to W2LC@ix.netcom.com and to the reflector if you wish.
 Thanks ! !

73 Scott W2LC