[ct-user] CT938 Beta Tests

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT938 Beta Tests
From: Ken Wolff" <K1EA@contesting.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:57:46 -0500
Shift F1 should start the record using the W9XT card. Dunno about repeat
mode with W9XT. CT just sends the stop command on an ESC key. I have slowed
down the poll rate to every three seconds on Yaesu radios. That may make the
stuttering less objectionable. This change went to CTVAULT today.

I need someone with an FT920 to check it out for me.

Thanks - Ken

Ken Wolff  K1EA
K1EA@contesting.com