[ct-user] CT V 9.38 Caution!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT V 9.38 Caution!
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:07:03 EST
Hello All,

It's probably something I am doing wrong however, I downloaded V 9.38
and have been putting it through some tests...

I find that in "Sweepstakes, ARRL 160, and FieldDay CT will not recognize
the
Sections:  DEL, EPA, MDC, and WPA !!!!!!   What am I doing wrong ???

I would hate to start one of these contests and get hung up when you get
to one of these sections!!

Also,  CT still wipes out the "A" precedence in Sweepstakes contest when
you do an Alt W or F11...  This didn't happen in older versions of CT...

Thanks for any help on this.

73,  Ted   K2QMF

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]