[ct-user] Help pls - PK88 TNC with CT 8.53

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help pls - PK88 TNC with CT 8.53
From: W3SB@aol.com (W3SB@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:15:13 EST
Hello,
Anyone out there using a PK88 with CT that can help me get the TNC going with
CT 8.53 running under DOS?  Within DOS and in the CT directory, here's what I
do:
1) run COMTSR2 (COM2, 9600 baud, 8N1, no flow control)
2) start CT (specify COM2 for TNC)
3) ALT-T to get into packet 'talk'
4) turn on TNC (standard startup text from TNC does not show up in the packet
receive window)
5) in the packet transmit screen, type C W3xxx
6) transmitter keys but no text in the receive window.

Any ideas?  The TNC works great outside of CT.  Tnx.

73 de Stokley, W3SB