[ct-user] V 9.39 and band changes

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] V 9.39 and band changes
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:05:32 EST
Hi Larry,

I tried it and all is fine.  You must set radio to "none" in set-up for
things to work  ok.
That is unless you are using a radio interface. In that case everything
works fine with
the radio changing bands and staying on the new band...

Have fun this Weekend,   73, Ted  K2QMF

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:18:40 EST K4ab@aol.com writes:

>I can confirm this problem in v 9.39.  Unless Kenny fixes it before
>the
>contest, I wouldn't use this version.
>
>73,
>Larry K4AB
>

>>  Downloaded and played with v9.39 yesterday. Noticed that when I
>changed
>>  bands (ie 20 to 10) and logged another contact as soon as I hit the
>>  enter/return key the logging line band changed back to 20.
>>
>>  Inputting freqs into the callsign field caused the band to change
>also
>>  (in addition to the alt-F1) but as soon as I hit the enter/return
>key
>>  the band would default back to 20.
>>
>>  Do not know if it is a bug or I am doing something wrong.
>>

>--
>Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
>WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/ct/
>Questions:                owner-ct-user@contesting.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]