[ct-user] Printing CT files under Windows 98

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Printing CT files under Windows 98
From: Violette, Daniel R" <Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:32:12 -0800
Print is a DOS command (actually uses PRINT.EXE).  If you copy this file to
your new machine that should work.  You also should be able to use the
'built-in' DOS COPY command (COPY FILENAME LPT1:).  You can also use NOTEPAD
to load in the file and print under Win98.  For this remember to remove the
default margins and make them wider or you will have a weird printout.

73, Dan KI6X