[ct-user] CT + IC-775

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT + IC-775
From: Radio K0HB <k0hb@uswest.net> (Radio K0HB)
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 22:05:43 +0000
I've seen all the complaints of how CT9.3x and higher don't
work with the IC-775.

Is there anyone who *HAS* made it work?

After upgrading beyond 9.31 I simply haven't been able to
get it to play anymore.  I've tried 9.35, 9.37, 9.38, and
9.39.  None of them will consistently work -- sometimes they
seem to be on the verge or "sort of" working, but they seem
basically broken.

I am running in WIN98 (350MHz machine) and have tried both
as a "windowed" app, and from a "reboot in DOS" mode.  I've
got oodles of memory (128Meg).

Has anyone got this combo to work?  How did you do it?

73, Hans, K0HB