[ct-user] radio communication

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] radio communication
From: Robert J. Curci" <n2xr@monmouth.com (Robert J. Curci)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 21:46:09 -0500
I used 9.39, Icom IC-729 (as an IC-737) with no problems other than if I
used CT to change bands the radio would switch from VFO A to VFO B and Back
to VFO A again.  Albeit on the right freq. but it was almost instantaneous.
The only other problem I saw, and I thought I may have caused it, was when I
went back to a station in the band map.  The first time I did this was right
after changing bands with the radio, I found a spot and ctrl-enter to put it
in the band map then tried to work another station up the band, didn't get
him so I came back to the spot and worked it,but CT logged it on the
previous band. Other than that, everything seemed to work ok.

73 de Bob
n2xr