[ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?
From: Warren Walsh <wwalsh@nile.intac.com> (Warren Walsh)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:45:16 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Michael McCarthy, W1NR wrote:

> This is really out of hand.  It will probably end up being a bigger
> fiasco than the infamous 10M contest.  Do yourself a favor and send
> them a diskette!  I know I am.
>
> Mike, W1NR

Oh, Please DON'T send them a disk! From personal experience, the HQ
mailroom is TOTALLY incompetent!  Our VHF M/M crew sent them a disk via
priority mail, you know the $3.00 postage type on February 8, 1999 and as
of March 1, N1ND still hadn't gotten it.  Unless there is some sort of
funds in the envelope, it'll sit in the mailroom.

73
Warren - K2BM