[ct-user] QSL9.exe

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] QSL9.exe
From: Ed Moody <emoody@multi-level-tech.com> (Ed Moody)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:11:57 -0500
Hi All!
Would appreciate some input on a minor problem. After putting N3ED on
the air for the first time in many years in an ARRL Contest, I wanted to
run some QSL labels after the contest and send out some QSL's. Ran the
QSL9.EXE file against the .BIN file and got two files MASTER.QSL and
<filename>.LAB. As I understand the manual, thats what I should have
gotten. Only problem was that <filename>.LAB had 0 bytes of information
contained in the file. Deleted everything and tried several times with
the exact same result. Can someone who has done it please give me an
idea how to get printing labels from my CT 9 .BIN files.
Many thanks and 73,
Ed, N3ED