[ct-user] CT 93.9 scoring bug?!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 93.9 scoring bug?!
From: Ken Wolff" <kwolff@ultranet.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:26:06 -0500
Thanks to a sharp eyed K6GT, another bug is history! Lucky for me, the bug
was only in the reporting at the bottom of each log page. Here is an
example:

CQ WORLD WIDE WPX CONTEST CQ                    Page 1

            CALLSIGN: K1EA           MODE: CW                   BAND: ALL

       DATE     TIME  NUMBER FREQ   CALL         RCVD    NEW MULTS   PTS

    11-Feb-99   0521     1  14.000 K1AA         599 1         K1      1
    01-Apr-99   0714     2   3.500 K1AR         599 2                 1
    01-Apr-99   0715     3   3.500 NP4A         599 1         NP4     4

   Totals This Page:     3                                     2       7

  Cumulative Totals:     3                                     2       7

The score in the summary sheet is correct, the totals at the bottom of each
.ALL page are wrong (due to two points for in-country low band QSOs).

The next version posted will correct the problem.