[ct-user] Dvp card

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Dvp card
From: La6wea" <la6wea@online.no (La6wea)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:21:39 +0200
I have a original Ct Dvp card that has worked nicely for years.
Back in the old Dos days it was easy to use with other programs.
Now in the windows world it is more difficult. I use the card with Dx4win to
sen cq. To do that I have to write a batfile to load the Dvptsr and so every
time I want to send Cq I have to recall the batfile with my mouse and then type
Ctrl 1-0 to send the Dvp file. I want to do all of this with just one clik on
the mouse. My question are: Do anyone know of a program the convert keystrokes
into Mouse buttons?

73 Ken
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 28098781 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/28098781  or,
*  Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
28098781@pager.mirabilis.com