[ct-user] Yaesu FT 900 interface

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Yaesu FT 900 interface
From: Jim Pyle <jwp@lightstream.net> (Jim Pyle)
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 08:16:11 -0400
Hello all,

Several months ago I asked if anyone had used the Yaesu FT 900 with
DX4WIN 3.05 successfully.  I have not yet been successful in interfacing
this rig - period.  I have been working with K1EA (CT) to develop a
driver for this rig but so far none of the ones Ken has sent has
worked.  I have tried two CAT FIF-232C  interfaces and three computers
to no avial.  The only piece I have not changed is the radio.  Before I
return the radio for service, I'm hoping someone out there can confirm
success or failure of this radio with DX4WIN or CT.

Jim, AA8OY