[ct-user] Ver 9.39 problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ver 9.39 problem
From: Lee Ward <n5po@juno.com> (Lee Ward)
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:27:27 -0600
While ckg out 9.39 for use at FD, I discovered the following problem(s).
Wonder if anyone else has the same problem.\

1.  The 15-min band change rule only works in SSB mode...does not
     work in CW.

2.  Unable to select any Novice band,(CW or SSB mode) 80N, 40N, 15N, or
10N. ( I notice this was supposed to be fixed in a previous version)

3.  When ALT-F1 or ALT-F2 is hit, the SECTIONS MAP comes up which
      partial covers the SUMMARY display.

I may be doing something wrong...Any suggestions/ideas/help is
appreciated.

Thanks

Lee, N5PO

n5po@juno.com