[ct-user] CT Problem?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Problem?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:50:56 EDT
Hi Gang,

I just finished WPX CW using CT 9.39.  I experienced the following problem
repeatedly throughout the contest:

A spot picked off the packet (Alt-F4 or Ctrl ->) on a different band than the
previously logged contact would log itself to the band of the previous
contact when "entered".

At first I did not notice this happening, and I logged a number of contacts
to the wrong band, later creating terrible "dupe" problems.  Once I noticed
the contacts being logged to the incorrect band, I would have to manually fix
the logged contact.

The radio I use with CT is an Icom 781.  I have been using CT for many years,
and never experienced this problem.  I am wondering if this is a "feature" of
9.39 or am I just getting ready for the funny farm?   This was my first
experience with 9.39, having just upgraded from 9.36 for this contest.

Can anyone help me understand what was going on?

73,

George, K5KG