[ct-user] Looking for authors - CT application notes

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Looking for authors - CT application notes
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:21:19 -0400
I would like to upload some "application notes" to the CT web site.  A
chance for your 15 minutes of fame!

Here are some of the topics I would like to see:

- Ethernet networking for beginners.  May want to include something about
laptop PCMCIA cards.

- Setting up caching and RAM drive when Win95 shut down to DOS mode (I
personally could never get this to work quite right).

- Voice keyers.  DVP is known.  What about the other ones?  How do you get
W9XT contest card to work?  Are there soundblaster-based applications?

- Laser printing CT QSL labels (from the .LAB file)

Please let me know if you want to contribute or if there are other topics
you would like to see.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/