[ct-user] IARU / CT 9.40

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IARU / CT 9.40
From: Bruce Lallathin <aa8u@modempool.com> (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:47:08 -0400
I ran into this on my station 2 PC. I fired up station 1 PC and made the change
no problem, entering the data as instructed. When I fired up the second PC and
at that time the network was up between the two, this is when the crash
started. Crashed three times before I decied to just transfer a copy of the
corrected file from station 1 to station 2. That worked just fine. I don't know
why. Would be interesting to know why but CT was satisfied and so was I at that
point. I have a suspicion that when I requested the change on sta 2 it got
confused and choked.