[ct-user] Kachina

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Kachina
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net> (Richard Thorne)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:53:56 -0500
Just curious:  How many Kachina users are out there using the 505dsp for
contesting?  I've been using mine for about 12 months and its a nice
rig.  Only draw back is the inability for the major contest software to
communicate with the rig. This is no fault of Kachina or the software
guys as it presents a significant challenge.

I'm curious to the potential numbers of current 505dsp owners and/or
potential buyers if the software would communicate with the rig.  Send
your replies direct to me and I'll summarize.

I have no relationship with Kachina other than being a happy user.

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (EX. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Amarillo, TX
http://www.tcac.net/~rthorne/