[ct-user] New home of CT software on the web

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New home of CT software on the web
From: Jim Reisert <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:18:00 -0400
The CT home page on the web has moved to:

        http://www.k1ea.com

Please update your bookmark files.  The old site has a pointer to this
site, but doesn't automatically take you there.

This new site should be a little easier to use.  Registered users can click
on the link at the top of any page in order to go to the registered user's
download page.

Please send me any comments about the site, good or bad.  There is still
some work to be done, but I wanted to get the pointer out there.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net