[ct-user] 9.42 Fixed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.42 Fixed
From: alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (alsopb)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 11:21:53 +0000
Guys,

The present not beta version of 9.42 has fixed
most of the rig control problem I had with the
TS850 (rig bands not switched by Alt-function
keys)

It still has a residual problem.  The band upon
start up still is 20M.  It doesn't seem look at
rig to determine what band it is on.  I can get it
to see the current band only by switching bands
(either via CT or the rig). I can see many QSO's
logged on the wrong band unless this is fixed.  At
least for guys like me who take many time off's.

The new SS prec's are logged correctly on the
screen and by writelog.

Will play some more.

73 de Brian/K3KO