[ct-user] LZ DVP - Not Allowing TX From IC775

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] LZ DVP - Not Allowing TX From IC775
From: Randy White" <Randy.White@worldnet.att.net (Randy White)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:37:56 -0700
Hi all,

Gee based on the number of E's this week seems like we've all been having
issues, myself included.  Thought I'd check on the reflector first to see if
anyone else has had a problem with the LZ DVP.  I finally got everything
installed last weekend but immediately noticed that when I hit the transmit
switch, the outbound signal went out on the IC775.  Almost looks like its
going to ground.  I ran a check on the ICOM cable supplied by LZ and the
wiring checked out.  Also the headphone hookup was working fine for listing.
So, wondered if there was any other items I might check out before I ship
the board back to LZ?  Really wanted to use it this month.

Also, what a great in-depth analysis by Dick Green, WC1M on the 1000MP
issues.  And while I don't own a Yaseu rig it was helpful to read the
process of working through the problem.

73's de W6TX ex AD6GG, Randy