[ct-user] CT 7.25 & new SS exchange

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 7.25 & new SS exchange
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:53:54 +0000
well, log one of the other exchanges, then do alt-n and put in the note
the real exchange, then use edlin (that old machine probably has that
still) on the output file and replace the wrong exchanges before
printing or sending in.

actually the logging network here is 6 386's and 2 486's that do just
fine with ct 9.39 dvp's, radio control, and ethernet network.  i did
have to add some ram for the more recent versions but it runs just fine.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net