[ct-user] RE: CT and NAQP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE: CT and NAQP
From: Ron Klein, W0OSK" <w0osk@netzero.net (Ron Klein, W0OSK)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:25:40 -0600
Ken,

I'd be delighted to see NAQP support - and sprint - as I'm looking at how
to proceed on a new and different contest logging program. I've been a CT &
NA user for years but would like to have a single program for my next
rounds of upgrades which are long overdue and CT would be my preference. If
that doesn't come to pass for whatever reason, I may have to move to
something else besides either NA or CT - but I really don't want to. And,
if CT supported NAQP & Sprint, I can quickly convince myself to stay with
CT even as a DOS application.

Can you tell us what your plans are for those 2 contests?

I'm going to make the choice by year end... if you are planning to support
NAQP by the next naqp contest in 2000 then I'd upgrade CT in time for phone
SS. Otherwise, I'll just kluge the new precedences with the notes on 7.25
this time as I won't be able to work it very seriously this time anyway.

73,

Ron - W0OSK