[ct-user] win98-ct

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] win98-ct
From: Curt <cdunn@netsync.net> (Curt)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:38:23 -0400
Thanks for reading,

Funny we should get Herb's message about Daylight Savings Time just when
my friends PC crashed.

He (we) are tryng to get CT 945 for windoze running and all seems to be
ok, except setting the time. When the program is executed all seems
well, except the time is neither local or GMT. Naturally being windows
based the settz command won't do the trick on the config.sys and the
command settime in CT tells you to set it through windows.

We are on EDT currently, but CT shows the time as 3 hours ahead of local
and one hour behind GMT.

Any suggestions or help on this would be much appreciated. We need all
the luck we can get.

TNX in advance.

Curt  KA2SLC