[ct-user] 9.46b experiences (mostly good)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.46b experiences (mostly good)
From: alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (alsopb)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:19:42 +0000
Had very few problems with this version in a single Kenwood
transmitter station with packet and antenna switching.

Did mostly S&P for 24 hours.  Some experiences follow.

1) The run frequency kept getting lost at random times.  It seemed to
select some old spot frequency to return to.  I having figured out how
I managed to confuse it.

2) Much fewer problems experienced with the spot window and band map
than in past versions.  After using them, on occasion when I returned
to the log fields and entered a QSO, it would not save it with the
enter key. I determined by dumb luck that hitting the ESC key cleared
the problem. That's a heck of a lot better than having to exit CT and
start it up again like previous versions.

3) Earlier spots of the same station appeared in the spot window.
This seemed to happen when a station would QSY and get spotted again.

4) Rig control, including splits, worked flawlessly.

73 de Brian/K3KO