[ct-user] CTWIN 9.46

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.46
From: jrmoore" <w5huq@arrl.net (jrmoore)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:15:47 -0600
I found CTWIN 9.46 completely unuseable due to the
erratic keying, I thought at first I was getting RF into the
key line but switching to CT9.46 DOS and it keyed
perfect.

The second reason it was unuseable is that after about 3 contacts were
logged it would give me out of band and show a number
like 100567433 or similiar.  I was using USB on com 5.  It
would start out just fine and after about three contacts give me
the error.  The only way to get rid of it was to restart CTWIN
as it was locked up.

John W5HUQ