[ct-user] Merge

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Merge
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 13:57:02 -0500
At 01:15 PM 11/01/1999 -0500, Healy, Rus wrote:

>Anybody know if there's a MERGE.EXE that works with 9.44 BIN files? Mine
>sure doesn't, and I can't find the utilities (except B2R9, CT_time.zip and
>QSL9) anywhere on the k1ea.com Web site.

Did you look under Support Files -> CT9 Support Files?

The CT vault is a different web site with a limited set of support
files.  Merge is not to be found there.

When you say it does not work, what do you mean?  We merged 9.46 beta files
together last night with no problems.

If you still have problems, send me your .BIN file(s) and the copy of
merge.exe that you are using and I'll take a look.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ad1c/    <---- new home