[ct-user] Writelog Crash

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Writelog Crash
From: Ron St.Laurent" <nd5s@ix.netcom.com (Ron St.Laurent)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:23:16 -0500
John,  Thanks.  I imported the bin into 9.27 and it executed as always.  I
suspect my "antique" 486 may not be supported for very long.  It's a pity as
this machine is rock solid.  I have 2 Pentiums in the shack but revert to my
"plain" DOS 486 for contesting.  Even have the DVP installed in it and it
continues to grind away.

Ron ND5S