[ct-user] CT 9.46 Merge Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.46 Merge Problem
From: wb6tza@socal.rr.com (wb6tza@socal.rr.com)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:36:02 -0800
Hello Lee

I wonder if you somehow got the contest mis-selected.  CT keeps track of
the band by a number that represents its position in a list of possible
bands for that particular contest.   Merge A10 and A160, or, what happened
to me, merge a CQWW log with a DXpedition mode log... GAWD what a
mess.  took me about 10 hours manually changing bands on contacts to fix
it.  I also see a reply that is was version sensitive..  The general case
above is not version sensitive, as far as I know.  It will occur.

Not a common problem, but one that can occur

robin critchell, wa6cdr
XZ0A top band captain