[ct-user] Problem with CT->Solved

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem with CT->Solved
From: Bob Walker <N4CU@amsat.org> (Bob Walker)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:38:56 -0500
Great replies from several individuals.  The prize goes to Jerry
Devine who suggested running CT from a subdirectory on the floppy.
That leaves A:\ (floppy root directory) available for the backup.
That way I can pass out disks to the station captains and not have
them load CT and support files on their hard drives.  I can set up a
.bat file that will set the subdirectory and start CT.  I have been
typing field day logs into an excel spread sheet.  I want to set up a
better system of creating the entry paperwork and shift the burden to
the operators.  It might even make the operators more efficient.
Field Day is the only contest our club enters.  After field day I will
collect the disks and merge the contest.bin files. We are not heavy
duty contesters so there is plenty of room on the floppies.

73, Bob, N4CU@AMSAT.ORG