[ct-user] Merge ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Merge ?
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@interlog.com> (Mike Walker)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:07:53 -0500
Dan

You don't say, but are you merging different contests?  Have you had success
with this before?

The reason I ask is that I believe merge was designed for merging logs from
different stations that are running the same contest.

We take all of our contest logs and then import them into DX4Win.  It is DX4Win
that we use as a master log book.

Mike

At 07:00 AM 12/24/99 , Dan, S50U wrote:

>Hi
>
>Not much reading those days here. :-)
>Try to merge files from 1999 contest season, but find one problem.
>I take DX-Pedition for my new DXCC99 file, and after that I start
>to merge all my files. If I run on single band, merge works fine,
>statistic to, but when try to merge file I running all bands
>summary show statistic also for WARC bands, so all 10m QSOs are
>on 17m, 15 Qs are merged to 20m QSOs, 20m to 30m...etc
>I try to take WW contest for statistic, but what to do with my
>contacts running on WARC-s. ??
>I still use ver. 9.27, but I thing same situation in 9.39. !!
>
>What is the best solution to have right statistic for all my QSOs
>with WARCs too. ??
>
>XMAS & HNY Y2K fm Dan, S50U
>

>SCC webmaster : http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc
>Danilo Brelih                              HAM: S50U
>Gorje #14 A                              email: danilo.brelih@siol.net
>5282 Cerkno                                 or: s50u@hamradio.si
>Slovenia                                   tel: +386 65 745 117
>               http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e
>
>--
>Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com