[ct-user] Re: [YCCC] CT 9.45 Ten meter contest problem - help

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: [YCCC] CT 9.45 Ten meter contest problem - help
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 07:17:14 -0500
All the CT to ADIF conversion does is to convert the data.  It does not do
any prefix checking when it exports the data.  DXbase needs to ignore those
STATE fields when the QSO is not USA.  This is a problem with DXbase.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ad1c/     <---- note new home