[ct-user] unknown network message

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] unknown network message
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:00:01 -0000
It sounds like it may be too late for them to make that change Tyler.

It sounds to me like the network cabling may be messed up.  I'd check
to be certain that everything has continuity.

Also, CT's network sometimes needs a few packets to get propagated
around to settle things.  If you see this sort of thing at first, and
then it clears, you should be ok.

There's always a possibility of a hardware i.e; serial port problem.
IRQ conflicts are often the problem.

Next time, hook up all the computers and test the network before you
bring them "up the hill" the day before a contest.

73 & see you guys on 6m - I hope!

N5NJ EM13

Robert E. Naumann  N5NJ@arrl.net
N5NJ / V26O