[ct-user] R2B ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] R2B ?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 22:35:41 -0500
At 06:52 PM 2/7/00 -0500, Andrew J. O'Brien wrote:

>Is there a current utility that converts an ASCII file back into a .bin file
>?  There used to be one called R2B I think but it did not work a few months
>ago when I tried it.

It is R2B9, it is part of the installation diskette, and it works as long
as the .BIN file already exists.  Don't try to create a .BIN file from
scratch, create it in CT first, or copy another one, then run R2B9 to
convert the .RES file INTO the .BIN file.

Also note that R2B9 has never been updated to deal with the CT time change
in 9.34, so you will have to run CT_TIME afterwards to fix the log.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ad1c/