[ct-user] Re: MYSTERY SOLVED -CQ 160 M contest of 1/28/00

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: MYSTERY SOLVED -CQ 160 M contest of 1/28/00
From: Joseph Agius" <Joseph.Agius@sybase.com (Joseph Agius)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:39:13 -0500
BINGO!!

You hit it on the head!!

Here is the entry: (in the file I am using)

Japan:                    25:  45:  AS:   35.70:  -139.80:    -9.0:  JA:
    7J,7K,7L,7M,7N,8J,8K,8L,8M,8N,JA,JB,JC,JE,JF,JG,JH,JI,JJ,JK,JL,JM,JN,JO,
    JP,JQ,JR,JS,KA2CC,KA2DX,KA2EX,WA1WFH;

I checked the file on the K1ea site and my call is not there, so I must have
inadvertently edited in while doing a search or something.e
Although this is farfetched because the previous comman and final semi colon are
 in place.
Another mystery for the gremlins. (but it has to be it, the call is in none of
any other cty.dat files I have)

Thank you very much for your insights but  thank goodness it did not affect
other contests. (it looks like it happened 1/6/00 according to my file dates).

Joe

alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> on 02/11/2000 01:00:41 PM