[ct-user] FT1000MP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FT1000MP
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:29:39 +0000
let it run long enough and it will hang, even without doing anything special.
with 3 mp's running in a contest over 48 hours one or two of them will stop
talking to ct at some point.  but nothing i have done, including grabbing spots
as fast as i can will do it on demand... btw i'm running 9.46 here from plain
old dos 6.22.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net