[ct-user] Problem Keying from LPT1 Using W1WEF Interface

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem Keying from LPT1 Using W1WEF Interface
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:22:34 -0000
Frank,

The CW interfaces have not changed.

The other functions on the LPT port have changed to become
standardized so that whether or not you use CT, NA, TR, DX4Win or
WriteLog, they all will use the same LPT port CW interface and other
functions.

My guess is that there may be something wrong with your LPT port or
maybe with the W1WEF interface but that is unlikely.  Do you have
another computer or someone with CT local to you that you could try
the interface on their computer ?

Have you talked to W1WEF yet ?

73,
Bob