[ct-user] K1EA DVP doesn't key the rig

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] K1EA DVP doesn't key the rig
From: Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@msn.com (Dick Dievendorff)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:32:34 -0800
I thought it worked before....

My K1EA DVP isn't keying my rig.  I think the DVP card, computer, and TSR is
working because I can record messages and play them back.  But when I play
back messages (for example by pressing F1), I hear the message in my
headphones, but it doesn't key the rig.  If I press the footswitch to
manually key the rig, DVP audio isn't getting to the radio.

It almost sounds like a cable problem, but it might well be a cockpit error.

I've tried the PTT command-line command to no effect.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dick, K6KR