[ct-user] WRITEARRL

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] WRITEARRL
From: Gilmer, Mike" <mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:23:13 -0500
My .BIN file was called ARPH00.BIN.
I learned that I had to look for something with <MYCALL>.* instead of
ARPH00.*
They were there of course - hidden amongst all the other files.
I was lazy; I was in DOS, after all.  Call me a lid.
Win95 makes it so much easier to find the newest files.

At least one email (re)taught me that

dir *.* /od

displays the files in date order, oldest first.  Great way to find elusive
new files.

My dependency on Win95 grows more every day...

73
Mike
N2MG