[ct-user] ALT-F fix time bug?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ALT-F fix time bug?
From: Bob Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net> (Bob Johnson)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:01:00 -0500
Your type of solution is what we call a "Rubber Gloves for Leaky Fountain
Pens"  fix up !!!  There is no reason to have to set the computer clock to GMT
with good software !!!

 Ct was written to work with the "Set TZ" command.  The problem is that when
you use "ALT-F" to edit time Time or Date, instead of just putting in the info
you enter for some reason Ken gets it snarled up with the computer clock and
gets the wrong answer.

The REAL solution is for Ken to make sure that CT's "ALT-F" is just treated as
a SIMPLE edit function or WYSIWYG !!!
73 de Bob
WA1OFR - FN42ma