[ct-user] brain dead

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] brain dead
From: K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:55:37 -0400
...booted up CT in prep for IARU and do not hear CW sidetone from the
computer....normally when I press F1 I hear the CQ message form the
computers speakers, etc....

the audio card is okay cause when Win95 boots I hear the usual harp...etc

I tried typing sound in the callsign field but that didn't do it

Haven't been on the air much and am suffering what is probably a brain
fart...halp, please.

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@arrl.net

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group, visit our website at:
http://www.qsl.net/fcg

The Florida Contest Group thanks K1ZZ and the ARRL for the opportunity to
host W1AW/4 in the 2000 IARU HF Championship.