[ct-user] Operator .opr File

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Operator .opr File
From: Leonard W. Davis" <lendavis@sprynet.com (Leonard W. Davis)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:02:49 -0400
Ed & Jim,

Thanks for the reply.  It makes sense.  I only took a copy of the .bin file
from each computer's floppy.  I will secure the files from
the individual computers.  Thanks for your help.

I thought I would have a mutiny on my hands since I made such a big deal about
people putting their calls in with the opon function.
Now on to my award duties!

Thanks,
Len AB2BK